Conditions for Tangoweeks
Because of the uncertainty about what is possible with the imposed Corona Rules on partner (tango) dancing for this summer:
- Please send us your booking Form first, but pay us not yet.......
- As soon as is clear if we are allowed to organize tangoweeks, how many couples may participate and under which conditions, then you can decide if you want to come and then you do make your payment.
- If, because of rules and prohibitions, we may not organize a tangoweek, then you may still be able to come to rent a house (chalet) during the same week and use our dancefloor.
By sending your Booking form, you and your dancepartner agree to the following written conditions about Payment, Participation and Cancellation.
When we have confirmed you that the tango week can continue, we ask for your payment. Booking will be valid after receipt of euro 650,-
The other amount of euro 470,-for the accommodation to P. Spijkerman can be payed later on.
Cancellation insurance is much recommended. In case of cancellation we charge the following percentages of the total week price (eur 1120,-per Couple):
- 10% after booking,
- 30% within 12 weeks before starting date,
- 50% within 8 weeks before starting date,
- 80% within 3 weeks before starting date and
- 100% within 1 week before the start. If it happens that a tangoweek is cancelled by us, than all payment done to us for this week will be refund. A tangoweek needs at least 6 booked couples. With less couples the week can be cancelled until 3 weeks before starting date. If you allready booked your voyage (airplane/bus/train, hotel, car rental), you have to address your own cancellation insurance for the costs you did make.
- In case it happens that a teacher couple can not be there cause of exceptional circumstances, we will do our very best to find a appropriate replacement.
- In case it happens that one person of the teachers couple can not be there cause of exceptional circumstances, the other teacher is responsible for coming with a qualified dancing/teaching partner to replace the original teacher which did cancel his/her participation.
Tangovalley lies on a mountainslope in a valley with small path’s and stairsteps and is only suitable for persons that easily walk. You reach cabanas and Casa Roca by walking over little path’s, so it is important to have flat walking shoes with you. Because of this natural surrounding we cannot take responsibility for accidents that might happen on the property.